Training – Getting To The Next Level
- We help organizations grow and nurture the talent of their people by giving them the mindset, skills, and confidence to assist their organization make its greatest possible impact
- We provide practical and applied tools and skills—grounded in foundational principles, built on real-work experience working with 700+ clients
- Training designed to address the unique needs and opportunities specific to each organization. Starting with a base of proven and effective content developed over 25 years of helping organizations and agencies
Because an organization is only as strong as its people!
Next cohort is Wednesdays, October 2 – November 20, 2019
11:30 am -1:00 pm MT
Next cohort is Wednesdays, December 4 – December 11, 2019
11:30 am -1:00 pm MT
Monthly tips and tools
Customized Training in a Variety of Formats
We design training programs for your organization with your time, space, and personnel requirements in mind.
Training can be delivered in-person, live virtual, or a combination of both
Our Most Popular Training Topics
Align and integrate your organization holistically to increase impact and sustainability
Reach your target markets and turn them in long-time supporters
Develop and manage highly productive, mutually valuable, sustainable partnerships
Managing for High Impact
Effectively manage up, down, out, and across to drive results and stay sane
- Build and manage effective teams and address common staff challenges
- Convert organizational goals and priorities into actionable steps
- Manage programs, teams, and resources for maximum impact and efficiency
Use solid analysis to develop and create a more integrated and potent organization
Build an effective outcome-driven technical assistance system for your organization
Set the direction and focus that will allow your organization to achieve maximum results
Nonprofit Leadership Skills
Build the skills, confidence, and mindset to successfully lead your organization
- Bring the right skills — the work, the people, the resources — to the table
- Succeed as a nonprofit executive without getting burnt out
- Design aspects of the traditional executive role that just don’t work anymore
The secret starts with having a deep, authentic understanding of the people you are trying to reach. Then you develop an informed and deliberate strategy designed to be resonant and relevant for that audience.
Join us Thursday, June 27 at 11 a.m. MDT to get the knowledge and tools you need to create a strategic marketing plan to achieve measurable outcomes and to ensure ROI.
Customized Cohort Classes Registering NOW!
High Impact Manager:
Wednesdays, October 2-November 20, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm MT
Be a Nonprofit CEO:
Wednesdays, December 4 – 11, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm MT (High Impact Manager is a prerequisite)