Training – Getting To The Next Level
- We help organizations grow and nurture the talent of their people by giving them the mindset, skills, and confidence to assist their organization make its greatest possible impact
- We provide practical and applied tools and skills—grounded in foundational principles, built on real-work experience working with 700+ clients
- Training designed to address the unique needs and opportunities specific to each organization. Starting with a base of proven and effective content developed over 25 years of helping organizations and agencies
Because an organization is only as strong as its people!
I signed up for the [High Impact Manager] course because I feel like managing staff in the last 5 years has changed as the workforce changes. I wanted to learn how to manage the young staff and have them be productive as possible.
If I met someone on the fence about taking this course, I would tell them “Do it!” The course homework is time consuming but the takeaways and personal growth is totally worth it.
I am so glad I took the course. I learned everything and more than I thought I would. I feel like I learned so much about myself through the process and built some great relationships with amazing people. I have some goals that I hope to tackle in the near future for myself and the team I work with, making us a well-oiled machine.Amanda
Customized Training in a Variety of Formats
We design training programs for your organization with your time, space, and personnel requirements in mind.
Training can be delivered in-person, live virtual, or a combination of both
Our Most Popular Training Topics
Align and integrate your organization holistically to increase impact and sustainability
Reach your target markets and turn them in long-time supporters
Develop and manage highly productive, mutually valuable, sustainable partnerships
Managing for High Impact
Effectively manage up, down, out, and across to drive results and stay sane
- Build and manage effective teams and address common staff challenges
- Convert organizational goals and priorities into actionable steps
- Manage programs, teams, and resources for maximum impact and efficiency
Use solid analysis to develop and create a more integrated and potent organization
Build an effective outcome-driven technical assistance system for your organization
Set the direction and focus that will allow your organization to achieve maximum results
Nonprofit Leadership Skills
Build the skills, confidence, and mindset to successfully lead your organization
- Bring the right skills — the work, the people, the resources — to the table
- Succeed as a nonprofit executive without getting burnt out
- Design aspects of the traditional executive role that just don’t work anymore
Recently Recorded Webinar
Business Planning is the New Strategic Planning
- Defines the purpose and value of business planning vs. strategic planning
- Describes the components of a business plan
- Outlines a 4-step process to completing a business plan
Customized Cohort Classes Registering NOW!
High Impact Manager:
Wednesday, March 25: Orientation (30-minutes)
Wednesday, April 1-Wednesday May 20: HIM (8 weeks)
Be a Nonprofit CEO:
Wednesday, May 27-June 3 (2 weeks + one-on-one scheduled after June 3)
High Impact Manager is a prerequisite