is the newest addition to the Conservation Impact & Nonprofit Impact family of companies. Using our collective 75+ years of nonprofit and consulting experience, we offer relevant and engaging learning experiences and customized training to nonprofit and public agency professionals seeking to enhance their knowledge, skills, and abilities to have greater impact. Training is available in a variety of formats—one-hour webinars, half-day and full-day workshops delivered in-person or via video conference, and 14-week online certificate courses.
CUSTOMIZED, DYNAMIC, AND APPLICABLE TRAINING
Below is a sample of our most popular trainings. We also offer trainings on a variety of additional topics and always can customize to meet individual client needs.
- Learn our comprehensive approach to integrating your organization’s key components
- Create a tool to guide organizational success and sustainability
- Develop strategies to reach target markets
- Turn markets into long-time supporters
- Distinguish between types of partners and create truly strategic partnerships
- Strategically manage partnerships to achieve mutually beneficial goals
Organizational Development & Sustainability
- Use solid analysis to develop your organization for its greatest impact
- Create a more integrated and potent organization
Strategic Planning & Positioning
- Use planning as a tool for making strategic decisions
- Create a stronger position to become indispensable to your community
Outcome-Driven Technical Assistance
- Use our five-step approach to design effective and efficient TA interventions
- Build a strong, sustainable, and effective TA function within your organization
Online Certificate Course
Reshape the Future: Be a Nonprofit CEO is a 14-week course designed to develop the skills, mindset, and confidence you need to succeed in a nonprofit executive position—all delivered on an online learning platform in a small-cohort format.
Designed for people who:
- Are passionate about making a difference in the world—but also want to have a life
- See the nonprofit sector as the place where they can best make that difference
- Already have significant skills, experience, or interest and are looking for the right support and expertise to get to the next level
- A practical, real-world tested curriculum you can start applying after your first class
- The chance to develop a robust professional network that will support you throughout your career
- An invaluable toolkit of literature, templates, and tools selected for their proven value
- Ongoing access to peers, mentors, and experts, a resource library, professional development opportunities, and a graduates-only job board
- And, we meet via an online learning platform—so you can participate from anywhere!
Cohorts begin in March, April, and August 2018 and applications are now being accepted. Refer to the course overview and FAQ for additional details. Use the For More Information form to the right to request course-related updates.