is the newest addition to the Conservation Impact & Nonprofit Impact family of companies. Using our collective 75+ years of nonprofit and consulting experience, we offer relevant and engaging learning experiences and customized training to nonprofit and public agency professionals seeking to enhance their knowledge, skills, and abilities to have greater impact. Training is available in a variety of formats—one-hour webinars, half-day and full-day workshops delivered in-person or via video conference, and online certificate courses.
Join the Learning Network for monthly tips and hints on how to work smarter, not harder
CUSTOMIZED, DYNAMIC, AND APPLICABLE TRAINING
Below is a sample of our most popular trainings. We also offer trainings on a variety of additional topics and always can customize to meet individual client needs.
- Learn our comprehensive approach to integrating your organization’s key components
- Create a tool to guide organizational success and sustainability
- Develop strategies to reach target markets
- Turn markets into long-time supporters
- Distinguish between types of partners and create truly strategic partnerships
- Strategically manage partnerships to achieve mutually beneficial goals
Organizational Development & Sustainability
- Use solid analysis to develop your organization for its greatest impact
- Create a more integrated and potent organization
Strategic Planning & Positioning
- Use planning as a tool for making strategic decisions
- Create a stronger position to become indispensable to your community
Outcome-Driven Technical Assistance
- Use our five-step approach to design effective and efficient TA interventions
- Build a strong, sustainable, and effective TA function within your organization
ONLINE CERTIFICATE COURSES
Delivered on an online learning platform in a small-cohort format. • Practical skills that can be applied after the very first class • Toolkit of templates, resources, and tools selected for their proven value and customized to your organization • Ongoing access to peers, mentors, and experts • Confidence you need to do your job well • Robust network that will support you throughout your career
Reshape the Future: Be a Nonprofit CEO
Reshape the Future: Be a Nonprofit CEO develops the skills, mindset, and confidence you need to be an effective nonprofit executive in a 14-week course. More than a leadership course, Reshape the Future: Be a Nonprofit CEO covers all the key skills you need to succeed.
- Aspire to or currently holds a nonprofit executive position
- Already have significant skills, experience, and interest and looking for the right support and expertise to get to the next level
Cohorts begin in August 2018 and applications are now being accepted. Refer to the course overview and FAQ for additional details.
The High Impact Manager
The High Impact Manager builds the skills and confidence you need as a nonprofit manager for maximum success in an 8-week course. You will learn how to effectively manage up, down, across, and out to drive performance and results.
- Mid- and upper-level staff that lead teams big or small and have responsibility for core functions of your organization (programs, fundraising, human resources, finance, and administration, etc.)
- This can include coordinators, managers, directors and more
Cohorts begin in October 2018 and applications are now being accepted. Refer to the course overview and FAQ for additional details.