Training – Getting To The Next Level
Customized Training in a Variety of Formats
- We design training programs for your organization with your time, space, and personnel requirements in mind.
- We help organizations grow and nurture the talent of their people by giving them the mindset, skills, and confidence to assist their organization make its greatest possible impact.
- We provide practical and applied tools and skills—grounded in foundational principles, built on real-work experience working with 700+ clients.
- Training designed to address the unique needs and opportunities specific to each organization. Starting with a base of proven and effective content developed over 25 years of helping organizations and agencies
Training can be delivered in-person, live virtual, or a combination of both
Our Most Popular Training Topics
Align and integrate your organization to increase impact and sustainability.
- Understand the business plan as a more sophisticated, comprehensive approach to strategic planning.
- Create a business plan to guide the deliberate development of your organization or take it to its next level of success.
- Use the plan as a tool to tell your story and attract investment.
- Articulate why sustainability is more than money, and understand the alignment of identity, constituents and capacity.
- Assess your organization’ sustainability quotient and know your obstacles to sustainability.
- Answer the 3 core sustainability questions.
- Create a sustainability plan
- Define marketing as a critical function integral to mission success and organizational sustainability.
- Define marketing and communication strategies that are most relevant and resonant to attract new audiences.
- Create a useful and practical marketing and communications plan for measurable outcomes and return on investment.
- Apply a marketing mindset in everything you do!
Build an effective outcome-driven technical assistance program for your organization.
- Articulate why technical assistance does not mean “all things to all people”.
- Define the key components of outcome driven technical assistance.
- Design your processes, systems and tools to achieve outcomes through technical assistance.
- Implement an efficient, effective and measurable technical assistance program.
- Distinguish various types of partner segments from strategic partnerships.
- Implement the five steps to productive and sustainable partnerships.
- Create a partner relationship management plan
- Understand the role of the strategic plan in building an impact-ful and sustainable organization.
- Make strategic decisions based on rigorous analysis
- Create a plan that will be used every day to inform decisions and actions
Managing for High Impact
- Build and manage effective teams and address common staff challenges.
- Convert organizational goals and priorities into actionable steps.
- Manage programs, teams, and resources for maximum impact and efficiency.
- Learn how to work smarter, not harder.
- Bring the right skills — the work, the people, the resources — to the table.
- Succeed as a nonprofit executive without getting burnt out.
- Design aspects of the traditional executive role that just don’t work anymore.
Recently Recorded Webinar's
Find Your Focus: The Secret of High Impact Managers and Teams
Business Planning Is The New Strategic Planning
Customized Cohort Classes
Amanda - Fisheries Biologist
"I signed up for the [High Impact Manager] course because I feel like managing staff in the last 5 years has changed as the workforce changes. I wanted to learn how to manage the young staff and have them be productive as possible.
If I met someone on the fence about taking this course, I would tell them “Do it!” The course homework is time consuming but the takeaways and personal growth is totally worth it.
I am so glad I took the course. I learned everything and more than I thought I would. I feel like I learned so much about myself through the process and built some great relationships with amazing people. I have some goals that I hope to tackle in the near future for myself and the team I work with, making us a well-oiled machine."
High Impact Manager
Wednesday, March 25: Orientation (30-minutes)
Wednesday, April 1-Wednesday May 20: HIM (8 weeks)
Be a Nonprofit CEO
Wednesday, May 27-June 3 (2 weeks + one-on-one scheduled after June 3)
Build practical and immediately applicable skills and abilities in our customized and dynamic sessions.
Our clients say working with us is transformational.