Training – Getting To The Next Level
Customized Training in a Variety of Formats
- We design training programs for your organization with your time, space, and personnel requirements in mind.
- We help organizations grow and nurture the talent of their people by giving them the mindset, skills, and confidence to assist their organization make its greatest possible impact.
- We provide practical and applied tools and skills—grounded in foundational principles, built on real-work experience working with 700+ clients.
- Training designed to address the unique needs and opportunities specific to each organization. Starting with a base of proven and effective content developed over 25 years of helping organizations and agencies
Training can be delivered in-person, live virtual, or a combination of both
Our Most Popular Training Topics
Align and integrate your organization to increase impact and sustainability.
- Understand the business plan as a more sophisticated, comprehensive approach to strategic planning.
- Create a business plan to guide the deliberate development of your organization or take it to its next level of success.
- Use the plan as a tool to tell your story and attract investment.
- Articulate why sustainability is more than money, and understand the alignment of identity, constituents and capacity.
- Assess your organization’ sustainability quotient and know your obstacles to sustainability.
- Answer the 3 core sustainability questions.
- Create a sustainability plan
- Define marketing as a critical function integral to mission success and organizational sustainability.
- Define marketing and communication strategies that are most relevant and resonant to attract new audiences.
- Create a useful and practical marketing and communications plan for measurable outcomes and return on investment.
- Apply a marketing mindset in everything you do!
Build an effective outcome-driven technical assistance program for your organization.
- Articulate why technical assistance does not mean “all things to all people”.
- Define the key components of outcome driven technical assistance.
- Design your processes, systems and tools to achieve outcomes through technical assistance.
- Implement an efficient, effective and measurable technical assistance program.
- Distinguish various types of partner segments from strategic partnerships.
- Implement the five steps to productive and sustainable partnerships.
- Create a partner relationship management plan
- Understand the role of the strategic plan in building an impact-ful and sustainable organization.
- Make strategic decisions based on rigorous analysis
- Create a plan that will be used every day to inform decisions and actions
Managing for High Impact
- Build and manage effective teams and address common staff challenges.
- Convert organizational goals and priorities into actionable steps.
- Manage programs, teams, and resources for maximum impact and efficiency.
- Learn how to work smarter, not harder.
- Bring the right skills — the work, the people, the resources — to the table.
- Succeed as a nonprofit executive without getting burnt out.
- Design aspects of the traditional executive role that just don’t work anymore.
Upcoming WebinarConstituent-Centered: A Must for Survival
Tuesday, July 28, 2020
11:00 am MT (10:00 PT, 1:00 ET)
The webinar will help you
- Create a constituent-centered culture
- Build and maintain loyal, engaged constituents for organizational success and sustainability
- Enhance your marketing and outreach efforts to strengthen existing relationships and develop new ones
Now is the Time for Strategy
Find Your Focus: The Secret of High Impact Managers and Teams
Business Planning Is The New Strategic Planning
Build practical and immediately applicable skills and abilities in our customized and dynamic sessions.
Our clients say working with us is transformational.